Upon your arrival
- Non-contact hydroalcoholic gel dispenser available
- Wearing a mask is strictly compulsory for all staff but also for our customers; thank you for respecting this essential rule.
- All work tools (pens, bank card machine, etc.) are disinfected after each customer.
- Communicate your arrival time in order to limit the wait at the counter.
During your stay
- In order to respect as much as possible the rules of social distancing, it is strongly recommended to limit travel in the common areas, we advise you to call the reception for any request (by dialing 9 from your room).
- The elevator is limited to one person at a time.
- Room cleaning during the stay is reduced to what is strictly necessary (airing the room, emptying the garbage cans, repairing the bed, changing towels on request). For welcome products, please contact the reception
- The common areas are disinfected every hour.
- In the dining room (cold buffet) or in the room
- To access the buffet, gloves will be given to you upon your arrival in the dining room.
- Breakfast in the dining room can be enhanced on request with eggs and / or bacon.
- Lunch dinner:
- Catering offer available for delivery only
- Order to be made at reception before 9 a.m. for lunch and before 1:30 p.m. for dinner
- Communicate your departure time to reception to reduce the wait at the counter.
- Before leaving your room, be sure to open the window to ventilate before the cleaning staff enter.
- Leave your room key in the box provided for this purpose on the reception desk.
- Prefer payment by credit card, unless specifically requested, the invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.